Join us for Homecoming 2022!
Our 2021 Carver Homecoming was a GREAT SUCCESS.
Raffles and fundraising for our Scholarship Program * Museum Exhibit, "When Women Use Their Power" with a special feature in the lobby of Ruby Harrison Beck * Black Business Expo * Car Show * Music * Speakers * Networking * Food * Fun *and more
(All photographs (c) by Alan Johnson, 2021)
Stopping traffic were the classics in the "Cruise In"
Steering Committee for Black Expo
Special Exhibit: Lobby of The Carver Center
Want to be inspired?
Look no further than the lobby of The Carver Center beginning August 28th. The Carver 4-County Museum is featuring highlights from its 10-month series, "When Women Use Their Power."
Who are these women?
- Murcelle E. Coleman (Richmond, Orange; March feature)
- Angela J. Chapman (Culpeper; April feature)
- Minnie H. Butler (Rappahannock; May feature)
- Ruth D. Crenshaw Harris (Fredericksburg, Madison; June feature)
- Mary S. Dade & Lorraine D. Trumpler (Orange; July feature)
- Ruby H. Beck (Madison, Culpeper; August feature)
- Lillian F. Aylor (Rappahannock; September feature)
- Marlene G. Ware (Culpeper; October feature)
- Edna R. Lewis (Orange; November feature)
- Audrey A. Avery (Madison, Orange; December feature)
Virtual exhibits of all women are on the museum's website (during and after their featured month) at www.carver4cm.org.
Their accomplishments are TRULY inspirational.